Forum de leno - memo & co
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Forum de leno - memo & co

depôt d'url utiles et variées

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

pua material

AuteurMessage
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 2 Avr - 9:23

“How To Tell If She’s
  Ready To Be Kissed”
      I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed.

I could be sitting there talking to her, thinking to myself “Wow, her lips really look nice...” but I didn't know what to do next. This would often leave me kissless, and many times kissless for good, as I didn't get another chance.

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out...

++++++++++++++
  Yes, I have a great idea.

Just go to my website at DoubleYourDates.com
and look at The Kiss Test on the second page of
the site.

Another hint: When you first go to kiss a girl,
stop just as your lips barely touch, then pull
back, look into her eyes, and smile.

Tease her a bit like this.

It will ultimately make the first deep kiss far
more electrifying and powerful.

++++++++++++++++
 Here are some GOOD things to do:

1) Hold yourself upright. Think of how you'd hold
yourself if you were the most confident person in
the world.

2) Move slowly. Gesture slowly. Speak slowly.
Blink...... slowly. This communicates comfort and
confidence.

3) Pause often. Only respond if you choose to.
Remember, you don't need to react or respond to
anything that you don't want to. Women often try
to push you off balance. Don't fall for it. Stay
cool, and pause if you need to in order to keep
your composure.

Here are some BAD things to avoid doing:

1) Talking too fast or too much. This communicates
that you're nervous and sketchy (unless you're
telling a really interesting story, or you have
integrated fast talking into your personality in
an interesting way, of course).

2) Nervous gestures, laughs, ticks, etc. I've met
many guys who laugh nervously after just about
everything they say. This is the DEATH of
attraction. It instantly communicates insecurity.

3) Breaking eye contact. At first, you need to
maintain eye contact until SHE breaks it. This
establishes at an unconscious level that you're
not afraid.

Dernière édition par leno le Mer 30 Juil - 13:06, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 2 Avr - 9:24

“Here’s How To Meet And Date
The Kind Of Women
You’ve Always Wanted”
I’ll show you the exact steps and specific directions to help you be more successful with women and dating—and you don't have to be rich or handsome to do it...

Dear Friend,

Recently I was out with some friends at a local club. I looked over and saw a very attractive woman. I decided that I'd like to meet her and get her number so I could get a date with her later.

I walked over and said a few words to her. Within about 3 minutes she was writing her name and phone number down for me. Keep in mind, this was at a popular club where she was being hit on all night. And I was the one who got her number.

Other guys buy drinks, dance, and try for hours— and usually wind up with nothing in these types of situations. But I was able to talk to her and get her number almost instantly.

The question is: What did I say to her? How did I do it?

If you would have asked me if this was even possible a few years ago, I would have said "No way." But now I do it ALL THE TIME.

It's not uncommon for me to go out for an afternoon or evening and come home with 3 or 4 phone numbers from attractive, interesting women.

And it doesn't matter where I am. I can go shopping at a mall, out to a nightclub, or even shopping at the super market, and still meet one woman after another. As a matter of fact, my techniques work EVEN BETTER in coffee shops and other 'normal' places.

I have to mention one more thing: I'm a regular guy. I'm 33 years old, I'm only 5'10" tall (short?), and I'm not athletic. I'm a mixture of nationalities, but most people think that I'm Middle Eastern when they first meet me—and I've never been the kind of guy that women approach or ask out.

So how did I go from not even being able to TALK to women to now being able to get phone numbers in 3 minutes and as many dates as I want?

Unfortunately, Most Men
Will Never Have This Kind Of
Success With Women

I know that you want to be more successful with women. Every guy does. But what do most guys do about it?

Nothing.

They sit back and take whatever they can get—which is usually nothing. Sure, once in awhile most guys have a little luck and meet a girl that will go out with them. But this usually doesn't happen very often.

And just about every guy I've ever talked to would like to have more skills and success when it comes to women. But here's the interesting part: Most guys won't go out and learn how to be successful with women. They just won't do it.

It's as if they had someone say to them when they were young: "You're a loser if you have to learn how to meet women" or "If you're not just acting natural and being yourself then there's something wrong with you."

Well I'm here to tell you that these ideas are B.S.!

You weren't born knowing other skills like how to walk, how to speak English, or how to drive a car. These are basic skills that you LEARNED when you needed them. Success with women is just another skill, and any man can learn it if he wants to.

One night a few years ago, I got sick and tired of not knowing how to meet women. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. I couldn't stand the idea that I was going to spend the rest of my life not knowing how to date the kind of women that I wanted.

I went on a personal mission, and spent years reading and studying all of the books, tapes, and seminars on how to be successful with women and relationships. But the frustrating part was that most of what I learned was WRONG—most of it simply didn't work when I tried it!

Have you ever looked at some of the 'relationship' books like “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?” Those books would be great—EXCEPT THAT THEY DON'T TELL YOU HOW TO MEET WOMEN!

All most books talk about is what to do after you're already dating a woman. They don't tell you ANYTHING about how to meet and attract women. These books only work if you've already got a girlfriend - they do almost nothing to teach you HOW TO GET ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE! And the books that do teach you how to meet women are mostly old, outdated, or just plain bizarre.

Even worse, there are books out there like "The Rules" that teach women exactly how to manipulate men in order to get them to buy women expensive gifts and marry them by playing mind games.

The sad truth is that most men give up and never have the kind of success that they want with women—they give up and settle for a woman that isn't what they REALLY want—or worse—they settle for no women at all.

It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way!

This is where I come in.

I've spent the last few years learning everything there is to know about MEETING women and about what causes them to feel attracted to men.

For a long time my friends have been watching me date all of these amazing women and saying "You have to write a book... You have to write a book..."

So that's what I've done. I've taken the time to write down everything that I've learned and discovered in my new book in plain, easy-to-understand language. A good friend of mine showed me how to publish the book online and make it available to you for instant download.

The book is called “Double Your Dating: What Every Man Should Know About How To Be More Successful With Women”.

I've learned that most men do exactly the WRONG things in most situations with women. In my book, I'll teach you the RIGHT things to do.

If you don't know anything about meeting women, and would like to get this part of your life handled, this book will help you.

If you're already good with women, this book will make you better.

You might want to become a Don Juan who meets new women all the time. You might be looking to meet one special woman. Or attract a particular woman that you've had your eye on. That's fine. Whatever your situation, this book will help you.

By the way, this isn't some repackaged book from the 1970s that's filled with ridiculous ideas and cheesy out-of-date pick-up lines. This book is full of fresh, original ideas all backed by years of my own personal psychological research and my own real world experience learning from scratch. I'm not kidding around with you - I learned all this stuff the hard way. You won't find this kind of information in any other book - I guarantee it.

I've decided to publish this manual only as an 'eBook'... which means that you can download it and start learning these secrets immediately— right from the privacy and comfort of your computer...
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 2 Avr - 9:49

The Initial Approach

I've tried probably 50 different types of 'lines' and techniques for meeting women, and I've found that the simple ones work the best.

If I'm in an environment that has a lot of people, and I'm with a friend, I like to start by asking a woman for her 'opinion' on something. Here's how it happens… first of all, I keep my eyes open for current affairs and interesting trivia that involves gender differences and tension. This makes for amazing conversation openers with hot intelligent women.

My latest favorite: "Hey, let me ask you a question. My friend and I were talking about something, and I think we need a female perspective…" (This is a killer, by the way. It's taken me a long time to figure this one out… but it kicks ass). Then I say "I was just looking on the internet… and do you know that the average woman in America is 5' 4", weighs 150 pounds, and wears a size 14?" Ohhhhhhhhhh DAMMIT

I LOVE THIS ONE!

They usually grab the ball and take off into the conversation with just that.

Others include "Do you think that men understand what women really want and need?" and "What do you think of this new trend of women wanting to pay their own way… and the Charlie's Angel's theme song that sings about this as almost a stuck up thing to do?" ... [continued in Chapter 7]
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 2 Avr - 9:50

How To Tease (How To Speak Woman)

When I first met one particular girl, I took her hand when she got into the car and held it for a few seconds... then took it away saying "No hand holding this early" as if it were her idea... then at lunch, I put out my hand for her to take it, and then when she went to take it, I moved it before she touched me... then did it again... and again saying "No, really..."

Finally, after the meal was finished, I reached out for her hand, and she wouldn't take mine because I had teased her so much, so I actually grabbed her hand and held it and massaged it. This was teasing and teasing. And then when she finally gave up I gave it to her.

Then, when I gave her a hug later on, she kissed my on the cheek/neck a couple of and I accused her of kissing me a lot etc. (Idea is that she's into me and she's the aggressor). One part of this is me doing something (holding her hand) and then accusing her of doing it ("no hand holding this early").

This kind of behavior, sending mixed messages, and flirting doesn't really make sense to most men, but to women it's magic.

Also, some women really get intrigued if you 'figure them out' early on in the game and have their number... and then just 'laugh at how cute they are' when they do things. This gets them all freaked out, as they feel like you're in control and they don't know what to do next... [continued in Chapter 4]
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyVen 4 Avr - 8:19

http://www.flirtadvice.com/2/ten-mistakes.html

“The Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes YOU Probably
Make With Women—
And What To Do About It...”

Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes...

-By David DeAngelo, Author Of “Double Your Dating”

MISTAKE #1: Being
Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted "nice" guys?

Of course you have.

Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks"... but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.

What's going on here?

It's actually very simple...

Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them.

And guess what?

Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION.

And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE you.

I realize that this doesn't make a lot of logical sense, and it's hard to ACCEPT... but GET OVER IT.

Until you accept this FACT and begin to act on it, you'll NEVER have the success with women that you want.

MISTAKE #2: Trying To
“Convince Her To Like You"

What do most guys do when they meet a woman that they REALLY like... but she's just notinterested?

Right! They try to "convince" the woman to feel differently.

Well, I have news for you... YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HOW A WOMAN "FEELS" WHEN IT COMES TO ATTRACTION!

Never, ever, EVER.

You cannot CONVINCE a woman to feel differently about you with "logic and reasoning".

Think about it.

If a woman doesn't "feel it" for you, how in the world do you expect to change that FEELING by being "reasonable" with her?

But we all do it.

When a woman just isn't interested, we beg, plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind.

Bad idea. One that will never work.

MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her
For Approval Or Permission

In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys are always doing things to get a woman's "approval" or "permission".

Another HORRIBLE idea.

Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men who kiss up to them... EVER.

Don't get me wrong here.

You don't have to treat women BADLY for them to like you.

But if you think that treating a woman well means "always getting her approval and permission for things", think again.

You will never succeed by looking for approval. Women actually get ANNOYED at men who seek their approval.

Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her around and want her approval annoy her...

MISTAKE #4: Trying To “Buy” Her Affection With Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?

If you're like me, then you've had it happen a LOT.

Well guess what?

It's only NATURAL when this happens...

That's right, I said NATURAL.

When you do these things, you send a clear message:

"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection".

Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and weak attempts at manipulation. That's right, I said that women see this as MANIPULATION.

MISTAKE #5: Sharing
“How You Feel” Too Early In
The Relationship With Her

Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they "feel" too early on.

Attractive women are rare.

And they get a LOT of attention from men.

Most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another ALL THE

An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested. This translate into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month.

And guess what?

Attractive women have usually dated a LOT of men.

That's right. They have EXPERIENCE.

They know what to expect.

And one thing that turns an attractive women off and sends her running away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You know, I really, REALLY like you" after one or two dates.

This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for her too fast... and can't control themselves.

Don't do it. Lean back. Relax.

There's a much better way...

MISTAKE #6: Not “Getting” How Attraction Works For Women

Women are VERY different from men when it comes to ATTRACTION.

You need to accept this fact, and deal with it.

When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.

But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, after studying this topic for over five full years now, I can tell you that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks.

Have you ever noticed that you see a lot more average and unattractive men with beautiful women than the other way around?

Think about it.

Women are more attracted to certain qualities in men... and they're attracted to the way a man makes them FEEL than they are to looks alone.

If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

But it's not an accident. You have to LEARN how to do this.

And ANY guy can learn how...

MISTAKE #7: Thinking That It
Takes Money And Looks

One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they've even gotten started... because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks and money... or guys who are a certain height... or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things.

But MOST women are far more interested in a man's personality than his wallet or his looks.

There are personality traits that attract women like a magnet...

And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys.

YOU DO NOT have to "settle" for a woman just because you aren't rich, tall, or handsome.

Let me say this again: If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you that YOU feel when you see a hot, sexy young woman.

MISTAKE #8: Giving Away
All Of Your Power To Women

Earlier I mentioned that it's a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission.

Well, another similar tactic that a lot of guys use is GIVING AWAY THEIR POWER to women.

Said differently, guys try to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants.

Another bad idea...

Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can walk all over... Women aren't attracted to Wussies!

MISTAKE #9: Not Knowing
EXACTLY What To Do In Each
Type Of Situation With Women

Now I'm going to blow your mind...

A woman ALWAYS knows what you're thinking.

Women are approximately TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language. That's ten TIMES.

I know, it might be hard to believe. But for example, if you're out on a date with a woman, and you want to kiss her, she knows it.

And if you don't know exactly what to do and exactly HOW to kiss her, and you just sit there looking at her and getting nervous, she won't help!

And this goes for ALL aspects of women and dating...

Approaching a woman, getting her number, asking her out, kissing her, getting physical... everything.

If you don't know what to do in each situation, you will probably screw it up... and LOSE EVERYTHING.

And you KNOW it.

It is VITALLY important that you know EXACTLY how to go from one step to the next with a woman... from the first meeting, all the way to the bedroom.

MISTAKE #10: Not Getting HELP

This is the biggest mistake of all.

This is the mistake that keeps most men from EVER having the kind of success with women that they truly want.

I know, guys don't like to make themselves look weak or helpless. We don't like to ask for help.

Hey, I've been there myself.

Let me tell you a little about me and how I figured out how to be successful with women...

About five years ago I became fed up with the fact that I didn't know how to approach, meet, and get dates with women that I was attracted to.

It frustrated the hell out of me.

One night I was out with a friend, and I saw a woman I wanted to ask out, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it. I can still remember that night... right on the spot I made the decision to do whatever it took to learn how to be successful with women and dating.

Well, after a lot of hard work and trying all kinds of crazy things, I finally figured it all out.

I can now approach just about any woman and get her number almost instantly. I've dated models, I've dated actresses, and I've dated nice, normal, regular girls as well.

It has been a very rewarding experience. I no longer feel that sick, insecure feeling... like I don't know how to meet women... and I might wind up alone.

I know that anytime, anywhere, I can go out and meet attractive women.

I've written a book on the topic, and I've done seminars on both coasts of the United States... and taught tens of thousands of men all around the world.

I Now Have A FREE, Three-Times-
A-Week Email Newsletter...

...But the REALLY GREAT news is that I now publish a free email newsletter three times a week that teaches any guy how to increase his success with women DRAMATICALLY.

And I'd like to invite you to sign up.

It's free, there's no obligation, I'll never share your email address with anyone, and you can easily remove yourself anytime with no hassles (and no, I'll never pull any of these tricks where I send you a bunch of unwanted junk email when you try to remove yourself).

Of course, it even get's better than that...

In addition to my free email newsletter, I also have a killer downloadable eBook that you can download right now and be reading in literally MINUTES from right now.

It's JAM PACKED with dozens and dozens of specific strategies for overcoming fear, approaching women, getting phone numbers and email address from women quickly, great inexpensive or even free date ideas, and how to take things to a "physical" level smoothly and easily.

To sign up for my free three-times-a-week newsletter AND download your copy of this online eBook, just go here:

Free Newsletter And Download eBook

Oh, And One More Thing...

In this day and age of "instant gratification", I realize that this might just sound like another late-night info-mercial promising to make you rich by next week.

Well, that's not the case.

I've spent a lot of time, effort, and energy writing this eBook. I wanted to design and create a program that ANY guy could easily understand and start using IMMEDIATELY to meet and date more women... without having to lie, do dishonest things, or be "manipulative".

I now believe that ANY man can be more successful with women and dating, and I get emails every day with success stories from guys who are using this program to meet and date wonderful women.

I know, I know... an ebook that can teach a regular guy how to be more successful in the dating world? No way.

Well believe me, this program will DRAMATICALLY increase your success with women... I absolutely guarantee it 100%.

If you'd like to take your success with women and dating to the next level, and have the kind of success that you've always wanted, then go sign up for my free newsletter, get all the details, and check out some great free samples of the eBook located here:

Free Newsletter And Download eBook

And I'll talk to you again soon.

Your Friend,

David DeAngelo

P.S. Do some friends a favor, and FORWARD this article to their email addresses. It might be the biggest gift you ever give them.
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyLun 7 Avr - 13:38

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/e/20354/OnBeingAMan/?cid=ZZZ3BR&lid=3&sbid=6306490

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/e/20354/CockyComedy/?cid=ZZZ3BR&lid=3&sbid=6306490

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/e/20354/BodyLanguage/?cid=ZZZ3BR&lid=3&sbid=6306490

http://www.doubleyourdating.com/e/20354/AttractionBook/?cid=ZZZ3BR&lid=3&sbid=6306490
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 9 Avr - 13:41

http://www.seductionbase.com/david_deangelo.htm
http://www.seductionbase.com/mysterymethod.htm
http://www.seductionbase.com/seduction/cat/Before_PU/basic/196.html
http://www.seductionbase.com/seduction/cat/Before_PU/analyze/224.html
http://www.seductionbase.com/seduction/cat/advanced/160.html

torrents :
http://www.onlytorrents.com/search/david-deangelo
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 9 Avr - 16:07

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37708
http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/02_How_to_Get_Started/bodylanguage.shtml
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyJeu 10 Avr - 14:17

"Have you ever done the cube?... Ok… I'll ask you a set of questions, and when I'm done I'll know everything about you. Are you ready? Do you have a good imagination? …Good." (The idea here is not to
explain it, but just to get her hooked.)

"Now, imagine in front of you a landscape" (I'll usually gesture with my hand for them to imagine it in front of them). "And in the landscape there is a cube. Notice what size is it, what color is it? What is it made of? Where is it?"

"Ok, next you see a ladder. Notice, where is it in relation to the cube? What is it made of? What size is it?"

"Next there are flowers. Where are they? How many? What do they look like? What color are they?"

"Next, there is a horse. What does it look like? Where is it? What is it doing?

"And, last there is a storm. Where is it? What is it doing? What does it look like?"

then:

Cube = Your Self
Ladder = Your Aspirations
Flowers = Your Friends
Horse = Your Ideal Lover
Storm = Your Challenges and Problems

but when you use it , you don't need to follow the original patter, you can change a little.

You can use a dessert or a movie theater instead of a landscape. You can introduce it by saying "I'll know more about you than even your best friends know." Or "have you ever been cubed?" You can have her close her eyes, or draw it out."

Some people may also use different meanings. (Ladder = family, or coworkers, etc…) It's all fine. Just remember, you want to talk about things that will invoke the proper emotions in her, so avoid talking about things like children or enemies, etc…

the Cube is a game of questions and symbols. It is five simple questions of imagination that will allow you to lead a woman deeper and deeper into a seduction.

For the origins of the Cube a person could read through The Secrets of the Cube, by Annie Gottlieb. But, the pick-up artist will find that he doesn't need to understand the traditional use of the cube. He only needs to know how to use this secret seduction weapon.

Now, the Cube can be used at anytime in a seduction…

It can be used as a playful game to build attraction (by teasing a girl for her answers and making your interpretations funny and unrealistic.) And, it can also be used in the deepest phases of seduction to lead a woman's mind into her sexual desires (by making your interpretations sexual and erotic).
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyJeu 10 Avr - 14:20

Any time the chick smiles, you can run this routine. It's best used once you've established that you are cool, and that you are quite attractive to her.
"Hey... you know... you have three smiles." (usually, she'll smile in response to this) "and there's a fourth!" (she'll probably ask something, and then you improvise along the lines of the following) "Yeah, that was your 'I'm flattered' smile, and then you have a... um, not fake... but a polite smile... then there's this really genuine smile when you laugh, and your whole face lights up. Then there's this smug, 'hey this guy fancies me' smile. I've a feeling I might see that a lot."

Guaranteed to make girls fall in love with you. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever told them. They will remember it and think about it when you are gone.

Watch 'Win a Date With Tad Hamilton' if you want to know where it came from Smile

I almost feel bad using this as a routine and posting it, because chicks love it and remember it so much.
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyJeu 10 Avr - 15:08

Introduction

Dating: that mysterious act of two people coming together to act like they don't like one another so they can eventually have sex. Oh the joy! Well it surely is a hard thing to master, so this article is here to help. Just work your way from the top to the bottom, and don't forget to check the related links.

Asking Her Out

So you've meet the funny cute girl at a party. For some reason you weren't able to hook up that night, but you got her number. Good job. At least her ASD won't be as strong. So now you have to call her.

Summarized from Calling and Scheduling:

Call fairly soon, but not the first day. Make sure you keep it short and simple. Don't ask her, tell her. "Hey, come to the game with me on Friday". Don't constantly leave messages if she doesn't pick up. Don't invite her in the message, just tell her to call you.

Well that's about it for the asking out part. Now where do you two go?

Location, Location, Location

The pre-requisites of a good location are that it must have interesting things to do or talk about, originality, and it must be some place you (and preferably her) can be comfortable. Also, activities that will get her blood pumping work wonderfully, as adrenaline pumps emotions, and we all know that women are emotionally driven creatures. If you can make her feel good and feel invigorated, she'll be easier to draw feelings from and apply your game.

Needs some help? Here are some I have thought of:

Karaoke Bar

Interesting Restaurant, not a chain place (preferably not the 1st date)

Frisbee Golf

House Party

Club (if you know how to dance)

Pool Hall

Cooking at home together

Sports Event (College Football game for instance)

Bowling Alley

Ice Skating Rink

Park (Not sure on this one yet)

Bar (Where you know alot of people)

Movie (For god sakes wait till the 3rd date to do this)

Mega-entertainment place (Dave and Buster's, etc; basically one of those places with everything from arcade to bowling)

Something in common (Hobby, same gym membership, etc.)

Concert (Make sure she likes the bands)

Smoke a bowl

Hookah Bar

The Beach

Mall (Have her help you pick out clothes)

A Drive (Preferably in combination with one of the above)

Horseback riding

When all else fails look in the newspaper. Sometimes there actually are some good things in there.

What To Do

Besides linking the entire wiki, I'll just tell you to read up on the game sections. However, here are some things to keep in mind. Don't forget the Kino and C/F. Try to let her speak 60% of the time. Tell some of your best stories. Escalate often.

The Day After

So, you had a good date, right? If you fucked her, make sure to call her the next afternoon. You don't want her to get buyer's remorse. Otherwise, wait till later that night to call her. Tell her you had a good time, and that you'll call her later to make more plans. Allude to the fact that you are busy until later.
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyLun 14 Avr - 9:55

http://www.mininova.org/tor/963799
http://www.mininova.org/tor/987064
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1129628
http://www.mininova.org/tor/987036
http://www.mininova.org/tor/237131
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1163719
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 16 Avr - 8:50

http://fenopy.com/torrent/David_DeAngelo_13_Ebooks_/MTk2NjYz/index.html&tab=files
http://fenopy.com/torrent/Ultimate_Collection_of_Dating_Books_____Ver__2_0___David_Deangelo_and_Others/NDg2MTUy/index.html&tab=files
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyJeu 1 Mai - 8:29

check that:
http://www.doubleyourdating.com/20353/ebook/page4.asp?sbid=6306490&cids=ZZZ3BR,15

+ advanced series
+ power sexuality
+ body language
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyVen 2 Mai - 12:30

body language:

• How to use your BODY
    and VOICE to “signal” a
    woman’s sexual selection mechanism so
    she always feels that you are her
    “type”… even if she has
    never been attracted to a man like you
    before

• The 6 body language
    “signals” that are absolutely
    crucial to attraction (Skip just one of
    these, and you’ll give her the vibe
    that “something isn’t
    right”)

• A secret technique
    “naturals” use that makes any
    woman open to having a conversation with
    you... no matter what you say when you
    approach her!
    (If you only learn one
    thing from this program, this is the one
    that will get you results NOW)

• How to use body
    language to make up for a lack of
    “interesting things to talk
    about”… that makes a woman feel
    attraction for you without any conversation
    whatsoever

• A simple body
    language “trick” you can use in
    the first 30 seconds with a woman to SPARK
    attraction

• The body language
    “bridges” that make it easy to
    take things to the next stage with a
    woman… from holding hands to kissing
    and beyond

• A secret
    “alpha males” of the animal
    kingdom use to make females select them
    over other males that works just as
    well
    among humans! (Other men will hate
    you when you do this… because there
    is NOTHING they can do to stop it from
    working – It’s
    “cheating”, but it works!)

• A big mistake men
    make that instantly makes a woman think he
    is too “geeky” for her

• The little-known
    secret to choosing clothes that accentuate
    your best features… that help you
    communicate better with your body

• A body language
    “error” most men make that
    projects the message “I am NOT
    POWERFUL” to woman… and
    eliminates any chance that she will feel
    attraction for you… even if she knows
    she “should” be interested in
    you

• A “secret
    signal” rock stars send with their
    body language that makes women crazy for
    them… and not just during or after a
    show… this works even if the woman
    has NO CLUE who they are! (And YES…
    YOU can use it too)
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyVen 2 Mai - 13:02

http://www.fullreleases.biz/NewMembers/pre_download-David-DeAngelo-Body-Language.php?id=1000075&aid=&files=c2VsZWN0ICogZnJvbSBMaW5rcyB3aGVyZSAobWF0Y2goRGVzY3JpcHRpb24pIGFnYWluc3QoJytEZWFuZ2VsbyonIElOIEJPT0xFQU4gTU9ERSkpICBhbmQgKENhdGVnb3J5IGxpa2UgJyUlJykgYW5kIFNpemUgPj0gNSBvcmRlciBieSBBZGRlZERhdGUgZGVzYw%3D%3D&z=
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyJeu 24 Juil - 10:14

And one more quick thought: I've discovered one
other secret to making sure that a woman NEVER
loses her attraction for you. It's a deep concept,
and it's part of a very in-depth program I've put
together called "Mastery With Women And Dating".
It's my most intense program, period. If you want
to learn this secret to keeping a woman attracted
to you, then go take a look at this website:

http://www.DoubleYourDates.com/Mastery
leno

pua material Empty
MessageSujet: Re: pua material   pua material EmptyMer 10 Aoû - 6:05

up
Contenu sponsorisé

pua material Empty